A Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blog about everything.



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Black belt demo and presentation

Hello again!

It has been far too long since I've posted but it's been a very busy last few (several?) months.  I got my black belt in April, and I've opened my own school, which I've been running a couple nights a week.  As of next week it will be going full time.  I am both terrified and excited.  And terrified.

Probably a post to come on that soon.  Also I've got a post about getting the black sitting being edited right now as well, which i should be releasing shortly.  It may feature a samurai rabbit.  Mind blowing I know.

At any rate, I thought I'd post the video of my Black belt demonstration and presentation if anyone was interested in seeing it.  I'd love to hear any feedback or questions, or just a shout out to let me know that someone might still be listening. :)

I'm looking forward to getting back to regular posting.

Without further delay, here it is.


2 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of seeing most of this at the Last Behring Symposium, nice to see a video of it where i can rewind! Congrats on the black belt again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! enjoy the rewinds, I know I get a lot out of it as well.

      Delete